Monday, November 23, 2009

2009.11.23 Monday Morning!

Top of the morning from Pilgrim Presbyterian Church, located in the heart of beautiful Vinita, Oklahoma.

As our national Thanksgiving Day approaches, I think of a courageous group of people who withstood discouragement to bravely venture to the shores of a new land. They were strong enough to resist defeatism.

I hope you are not among the many who fear defeatism and resist new duties and new adventures. All of us, I suspect, run away from certain challenges because we have little confidence in our ability. Then, in the aftermath of an event, or a great emergency, we are surprised to find ourselves equal to heavy demands placed upon us.

Have you ever heard yourself say, "I didn't know I had it in me!"

Don't underestimate yourself!


Fond regards,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment